Tuesday, May 19, 2020

2020 Miss Interglobal: Introducing Miss DR Congo Rodelle Kwlae



Rodelle Kwlae will represent the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the upcoming 2020 Miss Interglobal pageant.

Rodelle, 26, was born in Kinshasa in the DR Congo. She has a height of 171 cm tall. She unfolds, "I have several accomplishments in life; however, obtaining a Degree in Psychology was one of my biggest attainment and I am looking forward to gaining more experience in achieving more. Competing pageant competitions has been my wish for a very long time. I have volunteered in various areas including the Red-cross charity shop and fundraising within 10 years. Also, I have volunteered in other charities about disability and equality in the United Kingdom. I am taking a gap year from my Biomedical Degree and I am completing my masters in (MSc) Managing Global Business."

She added, "During my spare time, I mainly spend most of my time reading magazines, books, newspapers and autobiographies. I like dancing, singing and watching political debates mostly about the African evolution. I believe in women empowerment and I believe that women have to be treated equally to men and they have what it takes."

Finally, "My future goal and aims will be to stay an advocate of the evolution in the globe. If I did win this competition I would use the platform to pass on a message to the younger generation to stay and to carry representing of world and globe’s progress to a better life especially in cases of pandemic and in problems of famine in other countries of Africa, Asia and the Middle East."

Most amazing thing about her country:

"In terms of culture and tourism, the DR Congo is marvellous. There are 200 tribes and they all have different dialects. However, it was colonized by the Belgians and French, and Lingala are the main languages. There are beautiful mountains and trees in the Congo. The Martyrs of Pentecost Stadium is one of the most touristic areas of the capital Kinshasa where most sports events and other musical event take place. The food is amazing and there are plenty of restaurants found in the DR Congo."

The first edition of Miss Interglobal will take place in India.

Advocacy of Miss Interglobal: PEACH
P - Peace amongst all nations and Poverty Alleviation
E - Education and Empowerment
A - Advocacy against Domestic Violence
C - Climate Action
H - Health and Well being


(Photo Courtesy: Rodelle Kwlae / Miss Interglobal)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...