Saturday, August 20, 2016

Punk and Fun: Denrele to Judge Miss Ideal Nigeria 2016



Denrele is known for his unique fashion style and personality. He started his television career as an actor at eleven when he played a presenter/producer onKiddievision 101 on NTA Network.

Denrele is an entertainment personality whose style has been described as "punk and fun". In an interview with ModernGhana, he stated "I am just expressing my individuality. Most people ask me that question and I would say I just want to be me. Some people think I dress like this to attract attention, but I have always had attention from childhood"

Denrele has won 16 awards and over 30 nominations in his career. He has previously worked with SoundCity before he was forced out and he moved on to become one of Channel O's VJs.

Denrele has interviewed the likes of Akon, Beyoncé Knowles, Tyler Perry, Lil' Kim, Snoop Dogg, Cuba Gooding, Amerie, and Lloyd.

More info on Miss Ideal Nigeria email missidealnigeria@gmail.com


(Photo Courtesy: House of Twitch)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...