Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Is Petra Szick's New Love, Marton Mate?



Hungary's music and pageants fans are now combined. Miss Hungary Petra Dora Szick and Singer MM (Marton Mate) are now more than friends. 

Petra confirmed in a statement:  
"We know each other for a long time. I grow up on his songs.
 We got close to each other... yes, we met some times but nothing really important is going between us, well, that's true. And we are talking a lot... but that does not mean nothing. He is an amazing guy and I'm happy that he is a part of my life, we will see what the future will bring. I received a lot of fan messages because they want me to date with him or work with him, but its complicated. I'm single and I just can't wait to find the true love finally." 

Meanwhile, Petra Szick is preparing for another beauty contests in India and China this winter and MM as he took his break from the fame for some years and now he is ready to come back.




(Photo Courtesy: Petra Dora Szick)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...