Saturday, October 28, 2017

A Different Smile from Miss Austria Flora Dienes






Flora Dienes, 21, have been a model for 7 years. She experienced sickness,  so she needed to stop for a while. As she said: "I do the modelling for real for 5 years now. I had a lot photoshoots and I took a part at a lot of different fashion shows as a model." 

She is a model of 2 Designers in Hungary. Her hobbies are to spend time with her friends, travelling and the sport. On the other note: "For me it doesn't matter, just don't want to be bored." She took a part at the Miss and Mister Grand Sea Universe this year and represented Austria in Miss Teen category. She lives in Hungary but have Austrian relatives.   

Lastly, "I ended up in the first 5 which means for me a lot, and I got the title “Best Smile” as well. This contest was my first “world competition” so I used to be very excited. I prepared it for a lot.  For me it was a great experience. I got to know amazing people, I made new friends, I had so much fun. In the future, I plan to go different contests, and I hope I’ll get the first place 1 day. I want to be more professional and way better."







(Photo Courtesy: Flora Dienes / Grand Sea Universe Pageants / In Life / African Life)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...