Thursday, June 21, 2018

Introducing Team Hungary and Austria in Miss and Mister Grand Sea World 2018

Miss Child Grand Sea Hungary 
Izabella Rigo


Let’s welcome the representatives of Austria and Hungary in Miss and Mister Grand Sea World Special Edition / Revolution 2018.

Petra Dora Szick, Miss Teen Grand Sea Universe 2016, will take a part at the Grand Sea World Special Edition / Revolution beauty contest this year as Hungary and Austria’s National Director. She will travel to Sandanski, Bulgaria for the grand coronation on July 1 with her team. Let me introduce her team (based on their own profile):

Miss Grand Sea Austria:
My name is Flora Dienes and I am 22 years old. I am studying economist in a German University and building my own business. I have been modelling 7 years. This time, I was once a designer’s model and I had some photoshooting and fashion shows in my country and in abroad. Last year I took apart this contest, too. I was the Fourth Runner-Up. It was my pleasure that I could get some new friends from all over the world. And my confidence increased. I hope that this year I could be better, because I am really maximalist.

Miss Teen Grand Sea Hungary:
My name is Vivien Galgoczi, I am an 18 years old student at Bolyai Janos Secondary School, where I study English and German. In my leisure time I like learning languages and my hobby is modelling. I really enjoy taking part in competitions from my childhood. That is the reason why I want to compete in Mister and Miss Grand Sea World, as I am a young adult now with competitive spirit. Competitions are not just hobby, as for me I take it seriously and do rehearsals every day beside my studies. This competition will give me healthy self-confidence and lots of new friendships and I could also use my language knowledge. I will be richer with experiences and observations. I will do everything to do my best on stage to prove my talent and prove to myself.

Miss Child Grand Sea Hungary: 
My name is Izabella Rigo. I will start high school in autumn, I'm going to learn textile arts at the Applied Arts Department, where I will be studying to become a fashion designer later. My hobbies are horseback riding and archery. I'd like to make new friends and get to know other cultures. I speak English and Spanish, so communication will not cause problems with my competitors. Beauty competition is a very big novelty for me, as this will be my first test of my life. I'm so excited and a bit scared. I will try to do everything I can to get the most out of it.


Miss Grand Sea Austria
Flora Dienes

Miss Teen Grand Sea Hungary
Vivien Galgoczi

Petra Dora Szick, Miss Teen Grand Sea Universe 2016
and National Director of Hungary and Austria


(Photo Courtesy: Petra Dora Szick / Vivien Galgoczi / Flora Dienes / Izabella Rigo)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...