Friday, July 20, 2018

Interview with 2018 Mister Grand Sea World Aleksandar Marinov and 2016 Miss Teen Grand Sea Universe Petra Dora Szick



The following is an interview for both winners: 2018 Mister Grand Sea World Aleksandar Marinov of Bulgaria and 2016 Miss Teen Grand Sea Universe Petra Dora Szick of Hungary.

For Aleksandar:

1. First of all, what should we know about you? Can you please introduce yourself?

My name is Aleksandar Marinov, I am the Winner of Mister Grand Sea World 2018. Since a little boy I was taught to work hard and have honor. So now, I am 22 years old, I have my own company for Media and Marketing with 17 employees, I work as a Sales Manager at another company, also Writer of Poems, for love, friendship, family, but women mostly xaxa. And my passion are the cars and the Model Contests, I really love them. Cars - I Tuning them by my own, mostly Interior and Exterior. And the Contest, the first one was 2013, and then I had a little break for 3 years, after that I started over. Last year I have participated in Super Model Universe, and I was 1st Runner-Up. I have big dreams and goals, to become famous, to act in some movies.
     
2. You’re the new winner. How do you feel about it? Do you think your life will change after the beauty contest?

I feel really awesome, I can not describe the feeling. I worked so hard to get these results, with media, with online votes from friends and friends of the friends, at the gym. It is very hard to manage everything, work, trainings and beauty contest at the same. Of course that my life has changed, I am changing it every day, this is my choice that I have made for my own.

3. What do you think about Petra’s delegates? Were they great at the contest?

About the Petra’s delegates, they were great. I am very happy for them, they deserve it! They have a great teacher too, so - Bravo to her as well.

4. We saw our Hungarian queen’s live video on Facebook with you. You guys looks so close to each other. Am I right?

We were on the disco at Sandanski, dancing, of course that we were close, it is normal.

5. Does she gave you advises with the contest? What do you think about Petra?

No, she did not gave me any advises, but I asked her, how am I doing so far, she just said like everyone else, that I am great and to keep going. She is very nice, I like her, she is very kind and trying to help everyone.

6. You posted a lot of pictures with her in the last few days. More than with the other delegates. Why? Is it something going on between you two?

Yeah, that is right. We posted a lot of pictures of ourselves but just because we are very beautiful at the pictures and we want to share them with others. About the second part of the question, I just can say that everything between has began after the contest, when I was driving her to Sofia, Bulgaria and we had a dinner the same day.




Aleksandar also received special awards: Mister Handsome, Best Smile, 
Mister Europe, Best Personal Interview and Face of MMSEA BG


For Petra: 

1. Petra, you already gave an interview about the contest for another website with your delegates. How do you feel about the winners?

To be honest, I’m very happy for the result. In Miss Teen category, my Hungarian delegate Vivien Galgoczi won the crown, and in Child category my delegate won the 2nd place as well. I couldn’t be happier. I’m also happy for the boys, because two of my favorites won.

2. You had favorites? You was a jury…how is it possible to have favorites?

Of course, no one tell but everyone have favorites. I had two, the Bulgarian guys. They looked amazing and they were very cute. You know… I was in a hard situation because of a lot of things. 
First of all, about my age, I’m only 22. I like to hang out with delegates because they are in my age… but I’m a National Director as well… I shouldn’t make close friendship with delegates while the contest is going on and its way harder if you start to like someone from the contestants.

3. Woah woah…so did you like someone?

Yes I did. Actually I really love Bulgaria and I have so many Bulgarian friends. As you know, I used to date with a Bulgarian singer Tihomir Mitov for a year, but we decided to stay friends instead of lovers. 

4. You go to Bulgaria so densely. Do you plan to move there or to get a boy from there?

Hmm…what is true is true. I love the country. I visit Bulgaria often, but I’m not thinking about to move there (yet). If I find a guy who is worth it to move there and if I feel that there’s something more going on and not only just a little romance, then of course I would love to move there. But one thing is sure, if I ever have a husband, he will be Bulgarian. I have some very strong connection between me and Bulgarian guys. (She laughs)
You know my slogan right? “For my Hungarian heart belongs to a Bulgarian one.”

5. So do you have a connection with Aleksandar as well? Because we saw you live video on Facebook with him. You both had fun.

Haha, yes! He was one of my favorites. He is handsome and has a good heart. We spent so much time together and we got so close to each other. After the contest we met  one or two times in Sofia. 

6. Is it something going on between you two?

Um… you know I want a serious relationship this time, and I’m not sure he would be suitable for a relationship like that. He is enjoying his time alone, but I don’t really know. This is only what I think, you should ask him about it. But he is a nice guy. A very, very nice guy. 

7. Will you go back to Bulgaria this summer?

Not in summer, but in September, yes, so I can’t wait to meet with him and the others again.

(Note: Petra is also the National Director for Hungary and Austria)




Aleksandar and Petra with 2018 Mister Teen Grand Sea World 
Mitko Shikov of Bulgaria (left)






(Photo Courtesy: Aleksandar Marinov / Petra Dora Szick / Arsov Chavdar / MMSea BG Agency Bulgaria)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...