Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Interview with Cancer Advocate Emma Patrick, Miss Goa 2020



Emma Patrick, the incumbent Ms Goa 2020 titleholder inspires us with our latest interview with her.

She is a teacher in the United Kingdom, a cancer advocate, an international role model and a charming beauty inside and out. 

1. What are your hobbies or skills?

Well, I love to write letters to my sponsored children in Africa and I really enjoy creating images to send to people. I usually use uplifting quotes that will help to make people feel loved and encouraged.

2. What is your current job? 

I am a qualified English teacher but because of cancer I have had to give it up.

3. What is your advice to young men or women who lacks motivation in life.

I would ask them what their goals are in life and how they could achieve them. I would say that sometimes you only get one chance in life and if they want to complete their goals they must do it. I understand that nerves are sometimes hard to get over but the more you do something the easier it will become.

4. What is your plan after you crown your successor or when your reign ends?

Actually, I just found out that my pageant will be postponed for a year so I have plenty of time to decide. Right now I am just enjoying my title and living it to the max. I have many projects in my mind for the future so please do feel free to follow me on Facebook or Instagram.

5. Tips on time management, since beauty queens are engaged with jam-packed activities.

Yes, time management can be a tricky one. What I do is set myself reminders on my phone, on Google calendar and I have a personal diary. The best advice I could give someone is to always plan to get there early.

6. What is your understanding about climate change?

I believe we all have a part to play to reduce our carbon footprint. It is important to leave this world in a good place for the next generation. We must do what we can to help people and animals. I hate pollution and I have seen horrible stories about animals becoming extinct or getting caught up in plastic waste. I believe it is so important to recycle.







Lastly, your message to your fans and supporters.

I would love to thank everyone for their support, it means the world to me. I recently set up a campaign called #bluebutnotblue (don’t feel blue) I asked everyone to wear blue and to share a little information about the rare brain tumour I have. The idea for this was to create awareness and to help others feel supported. I had so many people join in with this and I am so thankful to them.


(Photo Courtesy: Emma Patrick)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...