Thursday, July 16, 2020

Introducing Miss Teen Earth Mexico 2020 Marfre Ponce



Marfre Ponce will represent Mexico in the upcoming 2020 Miss Teen Earth pageant.

Marfre, 18, has a great talent in music and dance. Hence, her passions are, "Modeling is my passion, I love taking photoshoots, I love modeling, dancing and singing. I love animals, especially dogs, and I love spending time with my puppies and my family. I love flowers and plants in general, so I really enjoy taking care of and watering them." In terms of her education, she mentioned, "I will start studying medicine. I like to read about medicine and biology as well as romantic literature."

She won her title as Miss Teen Earth Mexico 2020 during Miss and Mister Teen Earth Mexico 2020 wherein she represented Veracruz. She inherited the throne of Arisbe Cueto, Miss Teen Earth Mexico 2019 and the reigning Miss Teen Earth 2019. Her endeavors, "I really love to give my best to the world, so whenever I can and when I have the opportunity, I take food to the hospitals for people who are waiting for their sick relatives. As well as I like to bring toys, clothes and food to orphaned children, spend time with them, play games, eat cake and do activities that can give them a moment of joy. And I also go to nursing homes very often to give them food, diapers, personal cleaning items, medicines, etc. and I try to spend some time with them since I know that it is something that makes them happy and that fills my heart." Aside from those charitable acts, Marfre recalls, "I help a friend who has a home for stray dogs, I support her by rescuing and caring for them until they find a new home and a new family to love and care for them."

As a guardian of our planet Earth, "As for the care of the environment, I really like to plant trees whenever I have the opportunity, as well as picking up trash and doing any action that helps to take care of our planet. And I really like to share with children and people in general, the love that we must have for our planet." She concluded with enthusiasm, "A phrase that defines me: Be light on Earth."









The coronation of the Miss and Mister Teen Earth 2020 is scheduled in Guatemala. Finale date will be announced soon. Miss Teen Earth started in 2012 and the first international teen pageant with a special focus on environment.


(Photo Courtesy: Yellow swimwear, costume, finals - Jose Ramirez / Beach - Hugo Flores / Glam yellow - Humberto Aguilar Studio / Marfre Ponce / Miss and Mister Teen Earth Mexico / others - credit to the owner)



Car Rental Deals 300x250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...