Saturday, June 3, 2023

Introducing Mister Teen Universe Gambia 2023 Muhammed Lamin Camara



Mister Teen Universe Gambia 2023 is Muhammed Lamin Camara.

He is 20 years old. He earns a National Diploma in Human Resources Management and Finance.

Lamin shared, "I'm born to inspired the unspoken victim to tell the world what I can do what order's can do for a diverse life. I'm a national king, won multiple awards including Mister Tourism Gambia First Runner-Up, People's choice and Mister Entertainment." He added, "The founder of the silence breakers platform in Gambia 🇬🇲, which stands for advocate educate and entertain for social economy development. Ambassador for west coast region representing for national competition. Also, representative for Gambia in international stages. For Mister Heritage International which I should go but due to lack of support, misinformation and instead I joined Mister Teen Universe 2023."

"I'm passionate of what I am doing. Despite of my height, I am still pushing my career on. As an advocate for mental health and discrimination which is my platform am working on," he proudly expressed.







Mister Teen Universe along with Mister Universe will be held in India this October 2023.


(Photo Courtesy: KD Photography)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...