Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Confirmed: Tihomir Mitov Will Sing Again in the Grand Sea Universe 2017



Bulgarian singer Tihomir Mitov will be invited again in the Miss and Mister Grand Sea Universe 2017 Pageant. Here is a short confirmation from him.
How did the idea came that you'll sing at the Miss and Mister Grand Sea Universe this year?

Tihomir: I received an invitation from Chavdar Arsov and I said, Yes. (Arsov is the President of Miss and Mister Grand Sea Universe Pageant)

What was the most memorable part of the beauty contest for you?

Tihomir: We had so much fun at the contest. I have a lot funny moments but my favorite is Petra.

(Petra Dora Szick of Hungary later won the Miss Teen Grand Sea Universe 2016 title)




That was your 2nd time to perform at the contest, right?

Tihomir: Yes this is my 2nd time, but for now it was way different than the other, because I have found something special for me.

We heard that you will perform at the next year contest as well, is it true?

Tihomir: Yes, next year I will sing again, and I cannot wait!

Now you are together with your girlfriend for 5 months. Have you ever thought that you’ll have a beauty queen girlfriend?

Tihomir: No, I have never thought that I would ever date with a beauty queen, so, that was a surprise for me, but now I’m very happy for this because she is my QUEEN.

What is your future plan for this year?

Tihomir: I have many plans for this year, like a new single, new music video and I want to spend more time together with Petra. 

We thank and wish the best of luck to the contestants of the 2017 edition of Miss and Mister Grand Sea Universe. To RadioVox as well, for the career support of Tihomir.


During the National Costume presentation of 
Miss and Mister Grand Sea Universe 2016 held in Cyprus





(Photo Courtesy: Tihomir Mitov / Petra Dora Szick / Stoyan Katinov / Galaxy Live Club)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...