Monday, October 24, 2016

Pageant Training with the Kids of HAC Budapest and Petra Dora Szick



Petra Szick, Miss Teen Grand Sea Universe 2016 started to teach catwalk lessons at the HAC-Tehetseggondozo in Budapest, Hungary for the new talents.





HAC is a company who help kids to be a professional models, actress or actors. Pageant training is one of the skills to be learned and Petra is the mentor to be. As she said: “I love to work with the kids. They are so sweet and I love to help others. I’m happy that I can share my talents and experiences with them. And the kids are very happy because their teacher is an actress, model and a beauty queen.”




(Photo Courtesy: HAC-Tehetseggondozo / Petra Dora Szick)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...