Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Introducing Michael Portalanza, Mister Imperial Universe Peru 2019



Michael Portalanza, 22, will represent Peru in Miss and Mister Imperial Universe Pageants, under the category Mister Imperial Universe 2019.

He was born in Peru on September 7. Michael shares us, "The title, Mister Imperial Universe Peru for which I was preparing 3 years ago not only physically and mentally but culturally. I am currently studying Architecture and Industrial Design where I am finishing my thesis regarding the recycling of metals. My hobbies are motorcycle racing, social help or assistance and going to the gym in the same way to maintain a healthy body."

Lastly, "I consider myself a normal boy with very big aspirations which is the essence of continuing to grow in all areas."







(Photo Courtesy: Miss and Mister Imperial Universe / Tomy Ramos / Michael Portalanza / Roger Curasco Photography)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...