Thursday, March 30, 2017

2017 Miss Supreme Queen International Preview: Miss South Africa is Lesedi Hlatywayo



Vibrant, energetic and fun loving Lesedi Hlatywayo, 18, from Crystal Park, Benoni will represent South Africa in the first edition of Miss Supreme Queen International to be held in Nigeria.

She is currently studying towards her LLB degree (Bachelor of Laws) at the University of South Africa and also studying towards a National Certificate in Parallegal Studies at Boston City Campus and Business College. Her hobbies include reading, dancing and of course modelling. Lesedi confessed: “I am very determined and hardworking; I do my best in anything and everything that I do. I love laughing and having fun.”

Fun fact: Lesedi actually have 7 names, as she said, “I am the first grandchild and my entire family was so excited that everyone gave me a name.” And what are her 7 names? We will know this for sure in the finals.




(Photo Courtesy: Miss Supreme Queen International / Lesedi Hlatywayo)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...