Wednesday, March 8, 2017

2017 Miss Supreme Queen International Preview: Miss Nigeria is Precious Ukachi Simeon



Precious Ukachi Simeon, 19, hails from Okpanku, Amumara, Ezinihite Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria. She is currently studying Animal and Environmental Biology in the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

She spent her entire childhood in Lagos State, which is known for the entertainment hub of Nigeria. As she said, “This made me who I am today, as a child I enjoyed taking pictures using my mums old Nikkon Camera and always loved smiling and throwing funny poses of my self in front of my mirror in my room. All these inspired and drove my passion to be a model.”

Precious added: “In my free time I enjoy reading, singing, dancing and flipping stunts, taking selfies and modelling in front of a mirror. I aspire to be a super model and an International Beauty Queen with a difference and with a purpose. Also I want to be a role model everyone would love to look up to, because I believe that what's more important is to impact and influence the society positively. And I would love to create a humanitarian platform to help the society and the world in which we live in.

Miss Nigeria will compete in the first edition of Miss Supreme Queen International.




(Photo Courtesy: Miss Supreme Queen International / Debby Photography / Precious Ukachi Simeon)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...