Friday, July 19, 2019

The Awesomeness of Miss Aura South Africa Zamah Ntuli (An Interview)



Miss Aura South Africa 2019 Zamah Ntuli tells us more about her experiences in pageantry and her future plans.

She joined Miss Aura International 2019 which was held in Antalya, Turkey last May. It was participated by more than 20 girls around the globe.  Zamah, 18, represented her country South Africa with great honor and fulfillment. Let's learn interesting things about her: 

1. What is your stand about women empowerment?

I believe that women should start being acknowledged throughout the world, especially in 3rd world countries, since its been seen that we excel at everything that we do, all we need is to be given the same opportunities men get.

2. How was your experience in Miss Aura International held in Turkey?

Where do I start, my trip to Turkey was one of the best memories I will forever cherish. I had never been out of South Africa late alone Africa, I felt like I was dreaming each and every second, I won't lie it was challenging at times being alone across the world without my family, friends and people who spoke my language, at the age of 18. I gained a lot of experience in pageantry, I got a chance to learn some Turkish words, cuisine and mostly I gained 28 sisters from different countries around the world.

3. What is your current career or job?

I am currently a student at Durban University of Technology, under faculty of Dental Sciences but my main focus is to obtain qualification Pharmacy also, hence we are currently having a hard time getting jobs after obtaining our qualifications at South Africa, so having back up increases chances in having something to fall on.

4. Define "Aura" in your own words.

According to my own evaluation, I think Aura means enhancing beauty, beauty not only from the outside but having brains also, being helpful to others, being a great young leader and to have fun too.

5. Message to your fans and supporters.

Firstly, I would like to thank my national director EMBRACE AFRIKA, for giving me such a great opportunity and each and every one who played a role in my journey, I'll forever be grateful. To my fans and supporters, thank you so much and I want to let you know that dreams definitely do come true, the impossible tends to possible just keep on pushing, rest when you've made it and finally all thanks to the Almighty.








(Photo Courtesy: Miss Aura International / Foto Mafia / Zamah Ntuli)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

8 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you baby girl and I wish all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Inspired by you Zama, I can now see that it is not about the word competition but to create sisterhood world wide.. And I can bodly say anything is possible just because of your amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am inspired by the way she have done things so far and I wish younger women can see anything is possible. Zama thanks for raising our sister's flag and by showing them light ....big up๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am inspired by the way she have done things so far and I wish younger women can see anything is possible. Zama thanks for raising our sister's flag and by showing them light ....big up๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mahadebe's daughter♥️big up cc we love you most

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow continue shining Miss ❤️✨wish you all the best in life๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so proud of you my lil cc keep hustling bbe. I love you more

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a star above keep on shining๐ŸŒปwishing you all the best in life continue with the beauty and you kindness .thank you Zama ,friend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...