Thursday, March 12, 2020

2020 Hari ng Filipinas: Introducing Bogart Ramos of San Isidro, Isabela



Bogart Ramos from San Isidro, Isabela is vying for the title 2020 Hari ng Filipinas.

Bogart27is taking up Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology - Major in Food Technology. He stands 5'11 1/2" and dances during his spare time.  

"I joined Hari ng Filipinas to showcase not only my ability, talent and skill but because I want to introduce my town and province as well as the community to which I am affiliated with. I want to show to everyone what I've got, what it takes to conquer what the world has to offer. Hari ng Filipinas is a way for me to raise my platform - to be a voice and to be a leader. As an ambassador of HIV in our province we've been conducting rapid testing on HIV in a different places like municipalities and communities and I saw some people lack education about HIV and I'm here to stand for them to help and to educate them especially to the young people to prevent HIV infections and eliminate stigma," he explained.





There are two winners of Hari ng Filipinas 2020, one will represent the Philippines in the fifth edition of Mister and Miss Culture World 2020 in June and the other one, will compete in the maiden edition of Man of the Earth in December. Both contests will take place in Vietnam. Hari ng Filipinas literally means King of the Philippines.

Note: The date of the final coronation of Hari ng Filipinas 2020 will be announced soon. Originally scheduled April 2020 but postponed due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. 


(Photo Courtesy: Hari ng Filipinas / Bogart Ramos)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...