Thursday, April 22, 2021

Special Interview: Mister Child Grand Sea World Hungary 2021 Mark Csutorka



Introducing our handsome boy from Hungary, Mark Csutorka. 

He is 12 years old and will represent Hungary in the Mister Child category of the upcoming Grand Sea World pageant in Bulgaria. Here is our latest interview:

1. What is your favorite game or play at home?

My new obsession is playing guitar. I really want to learn to be professional. I also play computer games with my cousins, plus, I usually play with my sister who has autism.

2. Do you like to eat fruits or vegetables? Why?

I eat but not my favorites. To be honest, they have a lot of vitamins, so I must eat because I don't want to be sick.

3. Who convince or told you to join in Grand Sea World?

My National Director Petra Szick came up with the idea and I said yes. 

4. Can you tell us something about your skills or talents?

I think I'm recovered. I do a lot of things like riding horse, acting, do modeling, and I sing.

5. What job or career you like when you grow up?

To be honest, I'm interested in a lot of things but I don't have any idea where my life goes by. The only thing I know is I'm interested in acting and modeling, so who knows?!

6. Your message to your fans and supporters.

No matter how bad is a situation see the bright side of it. Always be positive and do what you like. Enjoy life and love each other.





We wish our best of luck to Mark, his ND Petra and the whole team of Hungary in Miss and Mister Grand Sea World competition.


Additional here:





(Photo Courtesy: Mark Csutorka / Petra Szick)


Car Rental Deals 300x250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...