Monday, April 26, 2021

Special Interview: Mister Grand Sea World Hungary 2021 Attila Bakro



Introducing our magnificent man from Hungary, Attila Bakro.

He will represent Hungary in the Mister category of the upcoming Grand Sea World pageant in Bulgaria. Here is our latest interview:


What are your educational attainment?

Hairdresser, cover letter and business development.


What are your previous and present jobs?

I am currently a Business Developer. I run a beauty company. I am also doing my Abitur,

which I will get on May 3rd. I want to continue studying at the university, at the Psychology

faculty.


What you learned during the pandemic?

Allocate money better, value other things better and of course life too.


What makes you happy?

When I can help someone with something and my work.


What are your preparations or trainings so far, for Grand Sea World competition?

Body elevation, choreography. I knew later that I would take part in the competition.


Can you tell us something about your skills or talents?

I love my work and I think I'm good at this area, or I like art.


What are your thoughts or opinion about chidhood?

I had a very difficult childhood, that's why I got stronger.


Describe your beautiful country Hungary.

Not only do I find our country beautiful, but our language is rare and wonderful. The people

are also friendly and a Hungarian dish, goulash.


What is your biggest dream?

I want to be a Psychologist, but I'm happy with it when I'm happy.


Your message to your fans and supporters.

I wish with great love happiness, health and perseverance.

Thank you, your Attila





We wish our best of luck to Attila, his ND Petra and the whole team of Hungary in Miss and Mister Grand Sea World competition.


Additional here:





(Photo Courtesy: Attila Bakro / Petra Szick)


Car Rental Deals 300x250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...