Monday, April 12, 2021

Introducing the Candidates of Miss Ysla de Negros 2021 (Part 4/5)



Let us welcome the candidates of Miss Ysla de Negros 2021.

Here they are, in no particular order:




Chaira Victoria M. Juarez 
Age: 19 years old
Municipality/City: Pontevedra
Vital Stat: 34-25-36

"As a beauty queen, I have witnessed that the purpose of pageantry is to celebrate and empower every woman regardless of imperfections, beliefs, and capabilities. That’s why I want to join this pageant for me to inspire my fellow women, who bear insecurities, that continuous passion, courage, and belief in yourself will lead you far. I stand here with a purpose of touching the brave hearts and minds of my fellow."




Cassandra Yuri E. Nacion 
Age: 17 years old
Municipality/City: Mansilingan, Bacolod
Vital Stat: 34-25-38

"When you know your purpose in your life, you are ready to change the world. I believe,that taking this platform is a big opportunity for me to empower girls/ladies not only in Negros but all over the world. I want to show to everyone that even a lady like me can be an empowered woman with a purpose."




Nathalie Joy P. Tupas 
Age: 22 years old
Municipality/City: Silay City
Vital Stat: 32-25-33

"Being a Negrense is already a pride and honour for me. If given a chance to be one of your candidates, I would not only show the beauty and confidence that a modern Negrense possess but also uphold the vision and advocacy that I have for three years already; Education for the out of school youth, Mental health and recently I added the “bulig para da gakinahanglan” program that caters more of helping people that are in the remote areas that doesn’t have any electricity and far from the city. With Miss Ysla de Negros I can help more and spread awareness to people because I know that, when she aims high she’ll conquer big and our actions will be the voices of the future and the success of our country."




Jasline S. Batiller
Age: 20 years old
Municipality/City: Cadiz City
Vital Stat: 32-26-34

"Ever since I was a kid, it is my dream to step on stage especially becoming a beauty queen. I believe that I have the drive and potential to be part of this prestigious event and of course to be able to Promote my advocacy about MENTAL HEALTH awareness. Making mental health a priority, if this happens, us Filipinos, Negrosanon will have a brighter and refined fellowship, and better society."




Allana D. Brodit
Age: 22 years old
Municipality/City: Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 36-25-35

"Change is constant and if we start with ourselves to be better, we can be capable to better others' lives. The standards set by the society is not the general truth to enlive, but rather the content we have to influence and carry a legacy to those who believe in us. Beauty is in the power of those who represent a cause; for health, justice, equality, and the environment. Pageantry is an effective platform to share our thoughts and passion onstage to speak volumes and raise awareness."




Janine H. Cabrillos
Age: 20 years old
Municipality/City: Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 34-25-35

"To be a beauty queen means more than just having the ability to perform on stage during the competition, it's more of having the purpose of inspiring others and to be of help to the community through our advocacy. I believe that through Miss Ysla de Negros, I will be able to pursue my advocacy in Environmental protection and Women empowerment. I will use this event as a venue to present myself as woman who is empowered and conditioned for greater."




This is the first edition of the beauty pageant based in Negros Island, Philippines. The Negros Island, otherwise called as Ysla de Negros is composed of two provinces, Negros Occidental and Negros Oriental. The winners will compete in international beauty pageants.

The grand finals will take place in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental this coming June 2021.

(Photo Courtesy: Miss Ysla de Negros / Respective candidates and their photographers)


Car Rental Deals 300x250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...