Saturday, April 10, 2021

Introducing the Candidates of Miss Ysla de Negros 2021 (Part 3/5)



Let us welcome the candidates of Miss Ysla de Negros 2021.

Here they are, in no particular order:




Jammaica Lobo Tayco
Age: 18 years old
Municipality/City: Binalbagan
Vital Stat: 35-26-36 

"In my young age I have already experienced a lot of things that made me realized one thing, every single day is another set of experiences for us to become stronger, wiser and knowledgeable as well, together with our experiences we will grow as a person that we have been working hard for because along with our journey we will be corrected, where space for self betterment is a must and being strong enough to face every battle is a choice."




Bryna Isidto Vergara
Age: 21 years old
Municipality/City: Escalante City
Vital Stat: 32-25-36

"Being held captive by your own insecurities is one of the main things that women and even young girls are struggling that is why I want to be a part of this endeavour to reach every youth who doesn't believe in their capabilities. I will make this as a platform of change and empowerment not just to women but also to everyone trapped in their own web of anxieties. I am Bryna Isidto Vergara and I am worth it."




Elli Rose Lim Elola
Age: 19 years old
Municipality/City: Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 32-21-33

"As a psychology student, I want to be an instrument towards promoting mental health awareness. I believe that being one of the contestants will give me a great opportunity to further share the essence of prioritizing mental health and promoting self-love."




Jestine Nacionales
Age: 19 years old
Municipality/City: Valladolid
Vital Stat: 34-26-34

"I've been waiting for an opportunity so I can give a piece of mind and influence others to see the world in a different perspective. In a better eye where we should cling to positivity and not be disheartened of endless trials. And I think Ysla de Negros opens this opportunity."




Angelica Janine Bautista 
Age: 20 years old
Municipality/City: Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 34-24-32 

"I want to spread the positivity here in Negros that even thought we struggle a lot in the middle of pandemic we still stood up and face bravely our enemies all throughout this pandemic."




Angel Abian 
Age: 19 years old
Municipality/City: Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 33-23-37 

"This is a very great opportunity to be the reflection of a woman who knows who she is. As a Negrosanon, I'd like to celebrate a culture that fills me up. I am a Negrosanon, and Im proud of the capacity I can let the world to witness as part of the population."




This is the first edition of the beauty pageant based in Negros Island, Philippines. The Negros Island, otherwise called as Ysla de Negros is composed of two provinces, Negros Occidental and Negros Oriental. The winners will compete in international beauty pageants.

The grand finals will take place in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental this coming June 2021.

(Photo Courtesy: Miss Ysla de Negros / Respective candidates and their photographers)


Car Rental Deals 300x250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...