Friday, April 9, 2021

Introducing the Candidates of Miss Ysla de Negros 2021 (Part 2/5)



Let us welcome the candidates of Miss Ysla de Negros 2021.

Here they are, in no particular order:




Thia Joy Abindan Tababa
Age: 19 years old
Municipality/City: Bago City
Vital Stat: 34-25-35

"I should become one of the candidate for Miss Ysla De Negros because I'm not just only here to compete but I'm here because I have a purpose and I have a voice. A voice that can influence the youth but not just my generation but for all the generation and become an ambassador for Mental Health."




Farrah Doble Ignacio
Age: 20 years old
Municipality/City: Bago City
Vital Stat: 36-26-36

"As an average young adult, I've been through a lot of rough patches in life which molds to become who I am right now, a more empowered and confident woman. I know that through Miss Ysla de Negros 2021 I could use my voice to influence and share my experience as to where I could be able to empower other people as well. Because if we are all just living an empowered, fulfilled and productive lives, all of us can reach our full potentials."




Shannele Liane Estrera
Age: 18 years old
Municipality/City: Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 33-24-36

"I have always been striving for a way to advocate women’s rights. And I think that if I get to be one of the candidates of this pageant, it would help me voice out my perspectives as to why women should be treated properly. Not being oppressed nor being abused."




Chrisselle Rose Lambating
Age: 22 years old
Municipality/City: Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 34-24-35

"Women are raised for a greater cause and that is to empower others. And once given a chance to become a candidate of this pageant, it will be a great opportunity for me to work on my platforms by being the voice of the unheard, advocating women's rights, mental health and rasing awareness about AIDS. Supporting, inspiring and building every women out there with the right amount of grace and love."




Franches Anne Laquibla
Age: 18 years old
Municipality/City: Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 32-2-36

"I am an empowered woman with dignity, talent, and intelligence. I want to speak out for my fellow youth and create a lasting impact by sharing my advocacy in helping others in need."




Shane Pia
Age: 23 years old
Municipality/City: Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 34-24-36

"Beauty pageants have positive impacts on individuals. It encourages growth in confidence, outgoing personality, and a positive self-image. I wanted to be of influence to my fellow Negrosanon to shed light on opportunities, to mark on challenges about national issues, and change their opinions for the better."




Jeepy Marie B. Gambito 
Age: 17 years old
Municipality/City: Murcia
Vital Stat: 35-27-36 

"I want to be part of this because I have a genuine desire to make a difference. I will use this platform to promote my advocacy that is about our mother nature, I believe that through this i can show to everyone the beauty of negros. I truly believe that I do have what it takes to be one of the candidates because i am empowered and will continue to empower women."




Ma. Lyn Senarosa Agriam
Age: 22 years old
Municipality/City: Brgy. Tangub, Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 35-26-36 

"I stand as a empowered woman. Being a true Negrense beauty queen is not all about what we see on the outside. I think this is a great opportunity for me to use my voice to influence the young generation."




This is the first edition of the beauty pageant based in Negros Island, Philippines. The Negros Island, otherwise called as Ysla de Negros is composed of two provinces, Negros Occidental and Negros Oriental. The winners will compete in international beauty pageants.

The grand finals will take place in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental this coming June 2021.

(Photo Courtesy: Miss Ysla de Negros / Respective candidates and their photographers)


Car Rental Deals 300x250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...