Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Introducing the Candidates of Miss Ysla de Negros 2021 (Part 5/5)



Let us welcome the candidates of Miss Ysla de Negros 2021.

Here they are, in no particular order:




Jhudiel Micha Maris L. Lianda
Age: 20 years old
Municipality/City: Don Salvador Benedicto
Vital Stat: 31-26-35

"We Negrense women are more than what other people think, being a part of this celebration (beauty pageant) is a huge privilege for me as youth for it is where I can have the power to be the voice of the youth of Negrense, with my skills and dedication I may be able to inspire the youth of Negros to become something more for I believe that we can be more. I will use this platform to show people the beauty of us Negrosanon."




Vina Marie Peña
Age: 22 years old
Municipality/City: Granada, Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 34-26-35

"I believe I have the courage and capacity to lead, influence, and reach out young minds in the goal of preserving our natural resources in this beautiful island. Also in providing ample education in proper waste management. I sincerely believe amidst this pandemic, Ms. Ysla sang Negros 2021 is the best platform for me to empower this generation, a generation of will-power, dedication, and resilience."




Trisha Mae Panaguiton
Age: 20 years old
Municipality/City: Murcia
Vital Stat: 35-25-36

"My platform would be sustainable tourism, as for me it is important to protect our environment and reduce the negative effect of tourism destination. One of the way to do so is mainly to protect the natural  environment, wildlife and natural resources by managing and developing our tourism activities."




Alexandria Margarette A. Colmenares
Age: 18 years old
Municipality/City: Brgy. Taculing, Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 33-22-35

"As I successfully embark in this journey, I want to take this opportunity to not only represent the beautiful smiles of the people in the city of Bacolod, but to showcase to the country and hopefully to the world how beautifully diverse the Negrosanons are and how the island itself is a treasure to behold."




Gwyneth Avigail B. Lambot
Age: 18 years old
Municipality/City: Candoni
Vital Stat: 34-27-36

"I believe I should be one of the contestants of Miss Ysla de Negros to be able to widen my advocacy through this platform, considering how can this pageant can reach and touch the heart of the people. I should be one of the contestants to be able to inspire, uplift, and empower women, that despite the pandemic, women can still burn on to their passions."




Marione Angel Dela Minez
Age: 22 years old
Municipality/City: Bago City
Vital Stat: 34-24-35

"I am proud to be the woman that I am today, it took me some time and hard work to realize my strength and capabilities. I believe that this platform is a great venue for me to influence and to also empower others that with the right amount of self love and determination, anything is possible."




Rhea Cristy Catoto
Age: 18 years old
Municipality/City: Villamonte, Bacolod City
Vital Stat: 35-26-35

"To have a sense of achievement and fulfillment."




This is the first edition of the beauty pageant based in Negros Island, Philippines. The Negros Island, otherwise called as Ysla de Negros is composed of two provinces, Negros Occidental and Negros Oriental. The winners will compete in international beauty pageants.

The grand finals will take place in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental this coming June 2021.
(Photo Courtesy: Miss Ysla de Negros / Respective candidates and their photographers)


Car Rental Deals 300x250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...