Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Introducing Miss Philanthropy Africa Ghana 2022 Elsie Korkor Addai Ashong



Miss Philanthropy Africa Ghana 2022 is Elsie Korkor Addai Ashong

Elsie is 22 years old and stays at dansoman in the Greater Accra region and comes for Moree in the Central region of Ghana.

"I am from a family of 6 which comprises my parents, two elder sisters and a brother who comes after me."

"I am jovial, very sociable and fun to be with, I hate lies, cheating, insults and backbiting as a human. My favourite food is Jollof rice and favourite colour is black. Black stands for authority and elegance," she shared.

"I see myself as one of the greatest influencer in Ghana and beyond in next years to come. My philosophy in life is to be happy and put smiles on the faces of others and also to become financially stable in order to help the poor and the needy."

"Teaching someone to fish is better than fishing for the person. I am embarking on a project dubbed EQUIPPING KIDS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS IN VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL TRAINING."

Elsie will compete in the upcoming Miss Philanthropy Africa 2022. 







(Photo Courtesy: ctto / Miss Philanthropy Ghana)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...