Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Being a Beauty Queen and a Role Model, Mrs. Pakistan World 2015 - Noor Sheheryar







What are your hobbies?
I love to lie down on couch and listen to music with a cup of tea. I also like working out and doing charitable work like visiting orphanages and spending time with children in need.

What excites you?
Sufi music! My favourite Sufi singer is Madam Abida Praveen. Whenever I listen to her voice I forget everything around me as it’s so mesmerizing and deep.

Who is your role model?
Quaid-e-Azam and Abdul Sattar Edhi are my two role models. Muhammad Ali Jinnah who is also known as the Father of Our Nation (Quaid-e-Azam) was one of the wisest man. His decisions, behaviour and personality was one of a kind. People looked up to him for his ability to lead the nation, as well as fight for justice for his people. Abdul Sattar Edhi is the world’s well renowned humanitarian, the most kind hearted man. The Charity foundation I am running STARS ON EARTH is the inspiration that I got from him. I wish one day my charity STARS ON EARTH should be helping all the deserving kids of the world.

What are you preparing for next?
I am preparing for the Mrs. Universe 2016 international competition where I get to represent Pakistan internationally.

Any advice for the married women of Pakistan?
All I want to say to the married women of Pakistan is to be proud of who you are, as you are a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend and a daughter! As a woman one has to respect themselves in order to be taken seriously. So celebrate who you are and always keep yourself first.






(Photo Courtesy: The Spark Photography / Sonia Ahmed)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...