Thursday, April 14, 2016

Luwi Lusa Kawanda in Her Quest for Miss Heritage Zambia 2016

Luwi Lusa Kawanda will compete in the upcoming Miss Heritage Zambia 2016.  She is God fearing, passion driven, humble, hardworking and ever smiling lady aged 22. She was born and raised in Botswana, but later moved to her motherland Zambia, where she hailed for the past ten years.






She is now in her final year at the University of Zambia, pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Administration and minoring in Development Studies.

She began modeling in high school and managed to scoop a few titles, one of which is a pageant title for distinguished students, Miss University Africa Zambia in 2015. As she said: I must be honest, my first interest in modeling was inspired by the beauty (of models) I saw on TV and wanting to look like them, but today I am a model because I believe it's a platform for me to make a difference, to spread positivity and make the world a better place.

Luwi added: I love to help wherever I can, enjoy more than anything the presence of children and love to laugh. I'm free spirited, fun loving and friendly to all. My passion  for community work is centered on helping children. I have no great financial support at the moment, but I believe in sparing time just to mentor, motivate and educate them is making a difference too. In my free time you'll probably find me watching television series, baking or writing poetry.

She represents a true Zambian beauty, driven in three simple words:
Dream!
Believe!
Achieve!




Follow Luwi in Facebook, support her in Miss Heritage Zambia and the popularity votes are based on the number of Facebook likes in her fanpage, please open the link and like like like!





If she will win, she will represent Zambia in the fourth edition of Miss Heritage Global. In her last quote: Representing my country to share with the world about its beautiful Heritage will be both an honor and great responsibility for me, help increase my chances of winning in this competition.


Let’s Explore Zambia and Good luck Luwi.




(Photo Courtesy: Luwi Lusa Kawanda / Photo Life 2 / YCKG)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...