Thursday, April 28, 2016

Inspiring More from AnzhelikaTahir, Miss Asia Pacific World Pakistan 2016 (Part 2)




Where do you see yourself in the Pakistani Entertainment Industry?

This year I will try to achieve as much as possible for Pakistan in the pageant world. Also I got a couple of invites from the Lollywood industry as well. This time my team is working on schedule and we have many pageants to do as well as movie projects.





And after being crowned as World Miss University Runner Up, you will be going to Miss Supertalent (Miss Asia Pacific) in Korea, how are you preparing for this pageant?

This pageant is much more serious than the previous one, it is at a much tougher level and is well known in the pageant industry. I’m preparing very carefully and I’m working a good 120% instead of 100%. I have started to work really hard with my trainer in the gym and I am also on a special diet. I learnt new moves for my talent round as well. Recently I got a few dresses for this pageant from a famous Ukrainian brand called “Lady Diamond”. Picking of this gown took a lot of time, because besides beauty I wanted it to remind the world about Pakistan. Also I am preparing different looks for every dinner or charity event to represent Pakistan in the best way as possible.





What advise you will give the new contestants who will join Miss Pakistan World?

Pakistani pageant industry is not as popular as in different countries and one must think that it is easy to become a new MPW, but that’s not true. Each contestant is beautiful and a strong opponent. One must be nice and friendly to everyone, and not to be afraid to ask if one didn’t understand something. It is very important to always look perfect even on rehearsals! Remember that beauty queen should be beautiful not just from outside but also from the inside, so manners are very important in pageants. Another piece of advice is that not to forget that besides the crown and other gifts you’ll also get the opportunity to represent Pakistan abroad in international pageants. So you should always be ready to travel and leave your studies or work for 1-2 weeks. I also want to add here that I am always happy to personally guide new contestants who are interested in becoming part of Miss Pakistan World.





Other Information:
Name: Anzhelika Tahir
Meaning of Anzhelika (or why you were named Anzhelika): my mother was inspired by actress Michele Mercier, who was known as Anzhelika from “Angelique, marquise des angels” movie (1964). In other words it means, “Angel.”
Currently (Working/studying): Graduated in Bachelor of Arts and currently working as TV host
Favorite colour: I’m not sure, cause like a lot if colors. Right now it’s green. Green for Pakistan!
Favorite outfit/designer: UlianaSergienko, Zuhair Murad
Favorite Lollywood Star: Shaan and Reema
Favorite Hollywood star: Monica Belucci, Andrew Broady
Favorite movie: Titanic and Pakistani Film Waar
Favorite singers: Robbie Williams and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Favorite song: “The lady in red” Cris De Burg
Favorite tv show: The Simpsons
Favorite ice cream flavor: Caramel
Favorite cuisine: European and Pakistani Food (Biryani)
Favorite restaurant: I like to enjoy new places and have too many to list here.
Favorite sports: swimming, horse riding
Favorite sportsperson: Anna Kurnikova and Imran Khan
Favorite book/author: from last - Khaled Hosseini “The Kite Runner”
Favorite activity: dreaming
I hang out: with friends or books
I’m freaked out by: global warming
I need: a goal
I want to be: the person who inspires people.
I want someone look up to me and say: “because of you I didn’t give up”
My role models (and why): Miranda Kerr as she is a strong woman and has gone through different phases of life!
Tips to save the planet: Plant a tree every month or once in 6 months or once in a year!
Being crowned Miss Pakistan World 2015 was: the most exhilarating moment of my life.

In a perfect world: We would not know the meaning of the word “war”








(Photo Courtesy: Sonia Ahmed / Miss Pakistan World / Anzhelika Tahir / Indira’s Work Photography / Dima Holod / S&M Martynenko / SantaBanta)


Additional here:

Miss Pakistan Anzhelika Tahir, Wins Second Runner-Up in Miss Supertalent 2016


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...