Saturday, December 8, 2018

2019 Miss Child Grand Sea World Hungary is Nadin Szekeres from Nagykanizsa



Nadin Szekeres is the youngest of Team Hungary in 2019 Grand Sea World under the category: Miss Child.

She is 14 years old and comes from Nagykanizsa, a medium-sized City in Zala County, Hungary. Let us ask some insights from her.

What is your aspirations in joining the contest?

I signed up for the competition because I want to win. I feel like I have the talent to be a pageant queen.

What we expect from you?

I am very excited because I want to bring the best out of me. I have to show my talent and my ability to my colleagues in the model industry. I am working as a model at a model agency called Model and More.

And, your perception of the industry your working with?

I would like to know more and more about this kind of job. I want to be successful in this kind of industry.

Naturally, Nadin will surely bloom more in the finals next year. The 2019 Mister and Miss Grand Sea World is expected to be held in Bulgaria.


"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...