Friday, December 7, 2018

Introducing Brendon Lulaj, Mister Grand Sea World Hungary 2019



Let us introduce you to another member of Team Hungary in 2019 Grand Sea World with it's Mister Grand Sea World Hungary, Brendon Lulaj.

Brendon, 18, born in Hungary and has a full time career as a model. Let's ask more about Mister Hungary.

Tell us about your job?

I love my job as a model and I adore the world of fashion and runway. I have been modeling for more than 4 years.

From modeling to pageant, how did it happened?

When I heard about Miss and Mister Grand Sea World 2019, I immediately knew that I have to take part in this wonderful competition. I have signed up for it. You may ask, why did I do this? What was my reason?  I think the answer is simple. In this competition I can represent my beloved country and I can get to know other countries and their cultures.

And your impression about the contest?

This competition is a great example for nations to care about each other and to pass this thought down to the next generation.

Indeed, Brendon will be one of the frontrunners next year. The 2019 Mister and Miss Grand Sea World is expected to be held in Bulgaria.


(Photo Courtesy: Brendon Lulaj / Petra Dora Szick / Attila Gimesi Photography)


Additional here:

2019 Mister Teen Grand Sea World Hungary: Benjamin Komar

2019 Mrs. Grand Sea World Hungary: Alexadra Toth

2019 Miss Child Grand Sea World Hungary: Nadin Szekeres

2019 Miss Teen Grand Sea World Hungary: Dora Banyai

2019 Miss Grand Sea World Hungary: Klaudia Kovari


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...