Saturday, December 8, 2018

Presenting the 2019 Miss Grand Sea World Hungary: Klaudia Kővári



Klaudia Kővári is the sixth or the last member of Team Hungary in 2019 Grand Sea World that we will discuss and introduce to you.

She is 22 years old and a bikini fitness model. She will vie for the Miss Grand Sea World 2019 crown.

Her take in the pageant as she said, "I've always been looking for challenges in my life. I would like to give my best form in the competition. I'm getting to know new people and culture."

And your vision next year?
"It's the start of a great travel. I'm looking forward to being there in Bulgaria."

With that, interestingly Klaudia is an epitome of a true beauty queen. The 2019 Mister and Miss Grand Sea World is expected to be held in Bulgaria next year.


"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...