Saturday, December 8, 2018

Miss Teen Grand Sea World 2019 is Fashion Model, Dora Banyai



Fashion model Dora Banyai is also a member of Team Hungary in 2019 Mister and Miss Grand Sea World for Miss Teen category.

Dora, is excited to join the competition next year and she will tell us about her life as a model and now as a beauty queen.

What makes you motivated to join the competition?

I applied for this competition because I would like to try myself out in a beauty contest like this. I love the modeling not just because the spectacular makeups, different style of clothes, I also enjoy the limelight and being in the center.

You've been in the modeling industry for quite some time, can you tell us more?

I am so proud that I have already accomplish a model course in Nyiregyhaza and with this I gained some experience. I have also taken part in video clips, advertisements and as well in studio shootings and fashion shows.

What do you expect in the finals of Grand Sea World?

I am sure that this competition is going to give us unforgettable memories which long for a lifetime.

What is your purpose in life?

My purpose is to improve myself and show myself that I am able to fulfill my dreams. Because I see my future in modeling and shootings. It doesn’t matter that how much effort I have to make for this dream. Due to that I never get tired of shootings or performances. Every appearance is a new challenge where I can truly be myself.

Surely, Dora will strut her runway skills next year. The 2019 Mister and Miss Grand Sea World is expected to be held in Bulgaria.


"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...