Sunday, March 17, 2019

Dare and Bare with Edgar Gabriel Rivera, Mister Model Universe 2018 (An Interview)



Here is our latest interview with Mister Model Universe 2018 Edgar Gabriel Rivera of Puerto Rico. What are his thoughts about social media, handling tight schedules and his latest achievements? Read on.






1. Most interesting facts about you?

Edgar Gabriel: Well, I have to say the most interesting fact about me is that I am new to the pageant life. It's my first time being a Mister, representing my country and it has been by far the best year of my life.

2. Your advice on using responsible social media?

EG: The way I use social media is by showing other people my fitness plans, my diet plans, give thanks to my sponsors, show other people I'm just a regular guy with big responsibilities.

3. How do you plan on managing your time as a titleholder?

EG: Managing my time it's probably the hardest part of being a titleholder. I have to write everything on the calendar, my work hours, my training hours, every activity so I don't forget anything.

4. What lessons will you give to those who want to be a model or pageant winner like you?

EG: The first lesson I always give to people who are wanting to become a model or a pageant winner is know yourself, learn every virtue of yourself, once you know what you're good at it's time to exploit them.






5. Can you tell us more about Puerto Rico?

EG: If I start talking about Puerto Rico, I would never finish but the most important thing to know about Puerto Rico is the people, we treat everybody as our own, as our family, no matter where you came from where you going you will always have a home in Puerto Rico.

6. As the reigning Mister Model Universe, what accomplishments have you made so far?

EG: I've had accomplished a lot, being an inspiration for others, becoming a role model, being part of an organization that helps mistreated and abandoned dogs. But my personal accomplishments was losing fear in the stage, making new friends in this industry, getting to know the pageants from the inside and the knowledge it has given me.

7. Do you believe in destiny, why or why not?

EG: I do not believe in destiny, one can change their story, their past, just by one decision. I became the Mister I am today by making one decision, I wouldn't even be here if I hadn't made that decision or accepted the invitation to participate in Misters of Puerto Rico.

8. Your message to your fans and supporters?

EG: To all my fans and supporters, my friends, my family, thank you from the bottom of my heart, your support has driven me to become the Mr. I am today. I am thankful for believing in me and trusting me to represent Puerto Rico. Thank you!




Edgar Gabriel and Misters of Puerto Rico Social Media:

Instagram: mistersofpuertorico
Twitter: mistersofpr
Facebook: misterspr





(Photo Courtesy: Misters of Puerto Rico /  Ruben Diaz / PGStudio / Edgar Gabriel Rivera / Hair and Make-up by Sarie's Studio / Mister Model Universe)


"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...