Monday, March 18, 2019

Introducing Romina Ahide Sanabria Figueredo, Miss Teen Imperial Universe Paraguay 2019



Romina Ahide Sanabria Figueredo, 16, will represent Paraguay in Miss and Mister Imperial Universe Pageants, under the category Miss Teen Imperial Universe 2019.

Her daily activities, includes going handball practice because she is in the San Lorenzo team.  She shares, "I also go to the gym, I go to school and this is my last year, when I finish school... I want to start the Veterinary career." 

Romina further said, "In the future, which I could meet my goals of being a professional, my dream is to help all the animals that are abandoned on the street and have the ability to help them to shelter and feed them every day. I would also like to help the children who are in the street to give a little more care and the people to help them have a better life because with a little help adding everything together can make a difference.... I also want to represent my Dear Paraguay, to my Guarani land and be able to carry her name, her customs and culture, in order to encourage all the girls that, with effort, discipline, perseverance and humility, that every dream is fulfilled." 

The contest will be held in Cusco, Peru on July 24 to 27, 2019.






(Photo Courtesy: Miss and Mister Imperial Universe / Tomy Ramos / Romina Ahide Sanabria Figueredo / MAR Photography)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...