Thursday, May 14, 2020

2020 Miss Interglobal: Introducing Miss Kenya Sherile Marty



Sherile Marty will represent Kenya in the upcoming 2020 Miss Interglobal pageant.

Sherile stands 5'9'' and she is 23 years old. She graduated in Maseno University in Kisumu, where she studied International Relations.

"I am third born in a family of six. My passion for modeling began in high school and ever since I have competed in a number a pageants, winning my latest title Miss Interglobal Kenya. It's been a long, tedious journey with many challenges but my desire to leave a positive impact in the world has been my source of motivation. I enjoy taking part in charity work and being a source of inspiration to the people around me and those who look up to me. Am also a big lover of books and reading has always been my way of escaping all the noise and disappointments that life brings my way. I am a huge lover of life full of adventure and curiosity. Am very excited to be representing my beautiful nation in this prestigious competition. Thank you for this  opportunity," Sherile gladly narrated.

Most amazing thing about her country: 

"Kenya is a home to 42 different unique cultures. Also inhabited by Europeans, Asians, Indians and nationalities from different parts of the  world. The different cultures form Kenya's identity. Tourism is a major source of revenue in my country, the beautiful and epic Maasai Mara which have tourists flowing into the country every year to witness the big five and the wild beast migration. Moving down to the south coast we have our beautiful sandy beaches which is definitely a site to see, a place of relaxation and tranquility. The lake region is also an inviting site for both local and international tourists just to mention a few."

The first edition of Miss Interglobal will take place in India.

Advocacy of Miss Interglobal: PEACH
P - Peace amongst all nations and Poverty Alleviation
E - Education and Empowerment
A - Advocacy against Domestic Violence
C - Climate Action
H - Health and Well being 


(Photo Courtesy: Sherile Marty / Miss Interglobal)


Advertisement (Below):
"Bed" - click and search for available hotels worldwide
"Plane" - click and search for available flights worldwide
Navigate other boxes for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...